Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tips I gathered this week

This is the first time I'm writing anything serious on the Playbarn Blog I usually just post pictures and comments about past jobs. But guess what we don't have follower ship a few visits here and there but no real followers.
For someone that actually went to marketing school that's not very good for my brand so I decided to step up my game and start to write.

The first thing I'm writing about is tips on creating a fabulous kiddies party. It's amazing that the greatest ideas can't be things that you bought but the ideas you come up with.

So my first tip is get a book and a pencil

Always draw up a layout I had this fabulous Tinkerbell party this weekend and I wanted to create a nice garden with butterflies flowers and wings so I drew a sketch and then the problem is how do I get my drawing to reality.

My second tip : find sources of what you need ...

My third tip : make what you can't find ...dat sounds difficult right ...it's not its easy stuff. You just need to know what you can use.

More tips coming next week with pictures of how to make some of the kiddies fabulous party tips.


-posted by lula for the Playbarn

Location:Lagos Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment